I like most people, well in the UK anyway, like to endulge in a bit of Alcohol consumption.
The 1st time drank alcohol was when i was around 5 i was given a bit of Brandy in the lid of the bottle it was about a couple of drops at best.
They said it was meant to make me hungry but it made my head spin as i was on an empty stomach and also it was my 1st time and also i was just a child, Goodtimes. After that i tried Beedi just a month or so later from my granfather, I stole it( would you think he would give it tome willingly).
When i actullay bought some of the proper stuff I was of legal age in the UK(18). It was a meassley 4% volume, it was a Smirnoff Ice it was premixed drink, if look at Quora and you can get the answers you’re looking for.
I usually drink on Monday morning, when all of the global work week start i actually get that day off. I get down to the local pub, not every monday though. When i get there i order two or three Double shot of anything new they may have and order some food along with it and i drink and eat, all on my own, whynot if you cant enjoy your own company then who’s company will you enjoy. Get to know yourself 1st.
If i know i’m getting a little drunk i gentley push away the drink(s) away to the other side of the table and i finish the plater of food and i leave. Even if the glass is full, it does not matter if you’re wating some good beverage what matters most is your balance.
If i Get too drunk i tend to get lovey dovey and start taking to people i dont know and since its a pub most people are already pissed or are on a simple day out with their better half or freinds and why ruin it for them just beacuse you can’t handle your drink.
The best i had was a Vodka Called Belvedere a great Vodka from Poland and tasted like water and it wasnt cheap either it was around £36 to buy diectly from the local whole sale group, because i worked for a shop i can order what i wanted but i had to only pay cost price and if there was any tax so i got it cheaper than if i were to get it from the supermarket. But i dont mind paying the extra for it, it’s just that good however big 10 shops that operate in the UK, where i live anyway dont stock this so i have to order and pay for it through the place i work for.
When drunk at home i dont go out at all i just sleep and what a sleep that is there’s no dreams and you feel li,ke faling down to the ground from the sky, its an experience.
As you might have gussed it i’m drinking right now, as i write this bloggpost i’m comsuming Absolut Raspberri, just two shots, cause i drank the rest of it last week.
I did drink wine but i’d perfer port but it was expensive and i couldnt affort the ones i was drinking anymore and also it kinda make me love peeing while drunk on wine, weird. And also i couldnt find the one i drank when in was in my teens so i kinda gave that up is well. If you’re into wine then i have some goo news for you.
- It contains antioxidants. …
- It boosts the immune system. …
- It increases bone density. …
- It reduces the risk of stroke. …
- It reduces the risk of heart disease. …
- It can lower cholesterol. …
- It reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
Share with me something you think that maight make me change my favorite drink from Belvedere to that, oh i dont drink Beer at all i dont like the taste its like drinking sour milk or some horrible medicine.
And if you’re not convinced that you’re not eating your portions correctly then look not further than an alcohol section of the supermarket.
- Vodka is traditionally made from potatoes or fermented cereal grains. Some brands also make it from other substances like fruit or sugar.
- Whiskey is type of distilled alcoholic beverage, generally made from fermented grain mash including barley, corn, rye, and wheat.
- Although brandy can be made from any fruit but in order to achieve higher acidity it is traditionally made from early grapes .
- vermouth is actually an aromatized wine Infused with roots, barks, flowers, seeds, herbs, spices and fortified by adding brandy.
- Cognac is made using special Ugni Blanc grapes, must be distilled twice in copper pot stills and should be aged at atleast two years in French oak barrels from the French districts of Limousin and Tronçais.
- Barley, water, hops and yeast are the four magic ingredients that are required for making beer.
- The most special feature about port wine is its sweet taste. It is a fortified wine and is traditionally produced in Portugal. This is a dessert wine and is made using mostly Tinta Barroca, Tinta Cão, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Francesa, and Touriga Nacional varieties of grapes
- Rum is actually made by using the byproducts of sugarcane or sugarcane juice directly and is then distilled. The liquid is then aged in barrels.
- Similar to vodka, gin gets its name from Juniper berries. It is made from juniper, coriander, citrus peel, cinnamon, almond or liquorice, with neutral grain alcohol. All the flavourings in the gin is natural.
So all your consuming most of the time anyway is fruits and grains that have been gone of or fermented.